Mr Goh, a full-time graduate tutor with 1st class honors, provides small group tuition (max 6 students) and 1-1 tuition for h2 maths.
Have taught or currently teaching H2 maths to students from VJC, TJC, TMJC, DHS, NYJC, RI, HCI, CJC, SAJC, NJC, ACJC, ASRJC, YIJC.
RI student improved from U to A in 2018 alevel
SRJC student improved from 4/100 in J2 Mar Common Test to B in 2018 alevel
VJC student improved from U to B in promo reassessment in 2018
J1 group tuition (2 to 6 students)
For VJC, TJC, TMJC: $50/hr. 2 hours per session
For other JC: $55/hr for class size of 2. $50/hr if students can form their own group of 3 or more students from the same JC. 2 hours per session
Venue: Laguna Park (Marine Parade)
J2 group tuition (2 to 6 students)
$50/hr for students who joined in J1.
$55/hr for students who joined in J2.
2 hours per session
$100/hr at Marine Parade, Laguna Park. 2 hours per session.
For other locations or budget, you can whatapps me at 97115909 for tutor recommendations.
- Pay per lesson. No material fees. No lock-in period.
- Trial lesson available. Pay 1 lesson fee for 1 trial lesson
- As different schools teach the topics in different order in JC1, students often have to struggle to learn one topic in school and another topic at tuition simultaneously. In my tuition class, students from the same school are grouped together, so they don’t have this problem.
- Student can expect to improve by 2 grades or more within 12 lessons, if they do the assigned homework.
- Small group size of up to 6 students to ensure that every student understands the concept taught.
What students will get
- Understanding of key concepts
- Learn how to apply them to solve basic to challenging problems
- Learn graphing calculator techniques and tricks to quickly solve problems
- Questions and worked solutions from all schools
- Review of their strengths and weaknesses and on ways to improve
- Study tips
Thank you for considering me as your tutor