The following applies to both one-to-one and group tuition:
- If student need to change or cancel lesson, student must inform the tutor at least 24 hours in advance, or 6 hours in advance if they are ill. Else, there will a penalty of $30.
- Students must attend at least 3 lessons a month during school term to keep their weekly slot.
- Student can choose to pay lesson fees in advance or bring exact lesson fee for each lesson.
- Student must be punctual (plus minus 5 mins) for each lesson.
Additional terms and conditions for group tuition:
- Lesson will proceed if there are at least two students. Else, it will be rescheduled.
- If student misses a lesson, they can choose to join group tuition on other days. However, the content covered in other group tuition might not be the same.
- If student misses a lesson, they can request one-to-one tuition at higher rate subject to availability.
- The tutor reserves the right to add students to the group, up to maximum of 4 students per group.