Mr Goh, a full-time graduate tutor with 1st class honors, provides adhoc tuition for h2 maths.
Ad-hoc tuition is for students who don’t need regular weekly tuition.
Usually students engage me for ad-hoc h2 maths tuition for one of the following reasons:
- need help in challenging topics
- need revision before major math exam
- need tuition only when there are doubts to clarify
- need revision during school holidays as they did not fare well in recent exams
- learn in advance JC2 syllabus after JC1 promotion exams
Students can also join my group tuition for the challenging topics:
- Complex Numbers
- Integration techniques
- Applications of integration
- Applications of differentiation
- Sequence and Series
- Transformation of graphs
- Permutations and Combinations
- Hypothesis testing
H2 maths: Same as regular tuition.
No fixed slot. Timing to be arranged per lesson subject to tutor and student’s availability
Thank you for considering me as your tutor